Tuesday, July 24, 2007

First Blurb

After running my own website (www.facto.org) for nine years, I have finally moved over to a service provider.

I really thought I was done with blogging, that I had nothing else to say. But I find myself increasingly talking to people about business analytics. For good reason: it is my business. Also, my friend Jeff Demoff has started a company around data analysis and has me as a contributor on his podcasts – he sends me business-related articles, we chat about them and he posts them on his site (nameofsite.com). But in the podcasts we have done so far, I have found the format a little limiting – with only one take, you have to make up answers on the fly and the whole thing feels a bit rushed. I would rather be able to give more thoughtful comments on each article and talk about other stuff as I am interested. Hence this blog.

No comments: